Thread: What Subs will you be considering for use with your Luna Speakers?

Default What Subs will you be considering for use with your Luna Speakers?

I am curious as to what Subs readers are considering for use with your Luna speakers in those situations where you will be using the Luna's in the L-R positions (as well as surrounds)?

Default Re: What Subs will you be considering for use with your Luna Speakers?

If I were doing it again, it would depend merely on the room size I have to fill. But since I own multiple Rythmik F12's, the only additional sub I would purchase is another F12 for any future flexibility in adding/subtracting to fill my space.

There is no shortage of outstanding and reasonably priced for subs these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Chucka View Post
    I am curious as to what Subs readers are considering for use with your Luna speakers in those situations where you will be using the Luna's in the L-R positions (as well as surrounds)?
    Hi Chucka,

Subwoofer choice should be based on the overall size of the room and your listening priorities. Generally speaking, we recommend Rythmik ported subs if your priority is movies / gaming etc, or Rythmik sealed subs if your priority is music listening. Give us a call or send us an email and we would be happy to discuss the best options for your room and listening habits.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thanks Dave,

I will do this once we get closer to the actual purchase, which will be after the release of the Luna Center as this will be an important part of this system.

Thanks,

Chucka