Thread: Hello From West Virginia

Default Hello From West Virginia

I live on top of a mountain in West Virginia and will soon be moving to California.

This all started when I bought a new amp and preamp. I noticed my speakers were the weak link. After many weeks of research I found that Ascend speakers appeared to be a great choice to replace my RBH Impressions 5.0 set up. Then I went to a friends who has Sierra Towers and they blew me away. I immediately ordered the Sierra towers, Horizon Center and 170s for surround. I can't wait for them to get here since I already sold my old RBHs. And I thought the old speakers were good until I heard the Sierras.

Default Re: Hello From West Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by WVRICK View Post
    I live on top of a mountain in West Virginia and will soon be moving to California.

This all started when I bought a new amp and preamp. I noticed my speakers were the weak link. After many weeks of research I found that Ascend speakers appeared to be a great choice to replace my RBH Impressions 5.0 set up. Then I went to a friends who has Sierra Towers and they blew me away. I immediately ordered the Sierra towers, Horizon Center and 170s for surround. I can't wait for them to get here since I already sold my old RBHs. And I thought the old speakers were good until I heard the Sierras.
    Welcome to the family!!!!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Default Re: Hello From West Virginia

Welcome aboard. I think you'll be very happy with your purchase!

I have a ton of kinfolk in WV. Grandpa was born into a big family near Grafton.

I do like California better though.