Thread: Hello everyone! From St. Louis, Missouri.

Wink Hello everyone! From St. Louis, Missouri.

Hi all! I joined this forum in 2006 when I purchased a L/R/C set of CMT-340's. Unfortunately my wife and I got pregnant about 3 months later, and although I dearly loved my 340's, we decided to sell them at the time. We were a little worried about the tipping hazard and the money came in really handy for a young couple with a baby on the way.

Here I am now, 11 years later.. and finally buying another set! I'm so excited to hear them again, I still have nightmares of watching the guy I sold mine to loading them up and driving away.

Anyway, looking forward to being active in the forums again!

-Nick

Default Re: Hello everyone! From St. Louis, Missouri.

That's a pretty fantastic story! Awesome that you remembered their sound that fondly and came back. Good to have you here! I hope that they are everything that you remembered and more =)
    -Alex
    PS4/Nvidia Shield --> Emotiva XMC-1 --> Emotiva XPA-5 --> Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers and Horizon Center w/ RAAL tweeters (L/C/R), HTM-200 SE (Surrounds), 2x Rythmik F12 subwoofers

Quote Originally Posted by nickstl77 View Post
    Hi all! I joined this forum in 2006 when I purchased a L/R/C set of CMT-340's. Unfortunately my wife and I got pregnant about 3 months later, and although I dearly loved my 340's, we decided to sell them at the time. We were a little worried about the tipping hazard and the money came in really handy for a young couple with a baby on the way.

Here I am now, 11 years later.. and finally buying another set! I'm so excited to hear them again, I still have nightmares of watching the guy I sold mine to loading them up and driving away.

Anyway, looking forward to being active in the forums again!

-Nick
    Welcome back - and I hope your son/daughter enjoys them as much as you will
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Welcome back. We lived in West County for a couple of years, and have fond memories. Enjoy the new setup!