Thread: Hi from North Carolina

Default Hi from North Carolina

I've been thoroughly enjoying these forums for about a year. I finally pulled the trigger on
    Sierra 1's LCR satin espresso a couple of months ago. They replaced a lousy pair of KLH that I had forever and a Def Tech center.

So far I'm absolutely loving the improvement in sound. I also am new to the world of SACD's, DVD-A's etc and now have about a dozen discs. Some are good, most are amazing.

Dave, I love your dedication to perfection, I try to bring that to my work too. It's refreshing in this day of mass market junk to find companies that take pride in their work. Thank you.

Default Re: Hi from North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by doctors11 View Post
    I've been thoroughly enjoying these forums for about a year. I finally pulled the trigger on
    Sierra 1's LCR satin espresso a couple of months ago. They replaced a lousy pair of KLH that I had forever and a Def Tech center.

So far I'm absolutely loving the improvement in sound. I also am new to the world of SACD's, DVD-A's etc and now have about a dozen discs. Some are good, most are amazing.

Dave, I love your dedication to perfection, I try to bring that to my work too. It's refreshing in this day of mass market junk to find companies that take pride in their work. Thank you.
    Welcome to our forum and thank you for the nice comments I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying your Sierra-1's

Take care!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Default Re: Hi from North Carolina

Hi, I live in Asheville and am very interested in hearing some Sierra speakers. Perhaps you are a physician? I am a retired PA looking for an upgrade from my Sonus Faber Lumina ll speakers. Are you willing to let someone (unknown) bring a nice bottle of wine and let me listen for a few minutes?

Rick Green
    828-231-8441