Thread: Denon AVR-X3000 For Sale!

Default Denon AVR-X3000 For Sale!

Have a refurbished Denon AVR-X3000 avr for sale! It was purchased from Acc4less. Has worked perfectly w/o any issues whatsoever. Also bought a (3)-year warranty that is fully transferable. Have the original box it shipped in. Asking ONLY $325 and will split the shipping within the USA! ALL reasonable offers will be considered. No low ballers please. If interested, then please send me a PM! Thanks!

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums...r-sale.106443/

Cheers,

Phil

PS Could not get my pics to upload hence the link above. Thanks!
    Tame the peaks, minimize the dips/nulls and ONLY then are YOU on YOUR way to bass nirvana!

Default Re: Denon AVR-X3000 For Sale!

This is very tempting. I was just eyeballing a listing just like this on another board with an Avatar suspiciously like this one.

My 15 year old Denon unit is in need of replacement and this looks like it might just fit the bill. Great price too!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeez View Post
    This is very tempting. I was just eyeballing a listing just like this on another board with an Avatar suspiciously like this one.

My 15 year old Denon unit is in need of replacement and this looks like it might just fit the bill. Great price too!
    If you are talking about Audioholics I go by speakerman39 over there. At AVS, I go by audiofreak38. Here, as you can see I am soundfreak38. So, you get the idea. Anyways, the Denon is still for sale and ready to go. The warranty is transferable. I purchased a (3)-year warranty. Let me know. I will gladly split the shipping within the conus areas. It has worked perfectly w/o any issues whatsoever. It even still looks brand new!

Cheers,

Phil

BTW, I am polkyphil38 at the Polk forums.....LOL!!!!!
    Last edited by soundfreak38; 01-31-2017 at 09:44 AM.
    Tame the peaks, minimize the dips/nulls and ONLY then are YOU on YOUR way to bass nirvana!

Here are a few more pics here:

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums...r-sale.106443/

Cheers,

Phil

All new lower price! Reduced to ONLY $300 and I will still split the shipping within CONUS! This must go as I need to make some room. If interested, then please send me a PM! Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

Price Reduced! Now ONLY $275 shipped within the Conus areas! PM me if interested! Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil