Quote Originally Posted by Mose Harper View Post
I have the same minus the subs.

They're driven by a NAD T-752 circa 2001/2 so of course it's missing all the latest room correction bells and whistles. It doesn't even have HDMI inputs- tho that doesn't matter as I'm only connected via the analog channels to my region modded Oppo 103. The video just goes direct to the PJ.

So far I'm happy/satisfied with everything. I find the HTM 200s to work extraordinarily well as surrounds so I'm not in a big hurry to try the Lunas just yet. Maybe several years from now.

I don't know how much life is left in the AVR so that'll probably be the next upgrade at some point.
Nice system. It's good to avoid all of the new bells and whistles in AVR's until you actually need them. Using the Oppo that way is a great idea, you get the most bang for your buck that way.

I'm also really happy with the HTM's in surround. They match really well and they put up a massive soundstage for such a tiny speaker. They don't call too much attention to themselves, either, but they are still very clear. I decided to upgrade my preamp before the surrounds because of the issues I was having and I think it's the best decision for my HT for now.