Thread: Kiwi Sierra1 to S2EX upgrade

Default Kiwi Sierra1 to S2EX upgrade

After many years with Sierra S1's in my dedicated 2 channel system I finally made the leap and got the S2EX kits sent to Wellington, New Zealand. 5 days door to door and after a couple of hours to fit them .... Holy moly!!! Why did I wait so long to do this? I've loved the S1's but these new S2EX's are exceptional and on another level altogether. There's a clarity and out of the box sound to them that's beguiling. By far the best bang for buck upgrade I could ever have made.
    Thanks for making the kits available Dave and the transaction so easy Dina. Highly recommended.

Go the Americas cup, from the Kiwis!

Default Re: Kiwi Sierra1 to S2EX upgrade

Thanks for the post. I have a pair of S2's being used as surrounds that I'm considering upgrade at some point.

How are things in New Zealand with the pandemic? High on my bucket list is a vacation there.

Default Re: Kiwi Sierra1 to S2EX upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by stejdor View Post
    After many years with Sierra S1's in my dedicated 2 channel system I finally made the leap and got the S2EX kits sent to Wellington, New Zealand. 5 days door to door and after a couple of hours to fit them .... Holy moly!!! Why did I wait so long to do this? I've loved the S1's but these new S2EX's are exceptional and on another level altogether. There's a clarity and out of the box sound to them that's beguiling. By far the best bang for buck upgrade I could ever have made.
    Thanks for making the kits available Dave and the transaction so easy Dina. Highly recommended.

Go the Americas cup, from the Kiwis!
    Great news that everything arrived safe and sound and that the upgrade went well. Thank YOU for putting your confidence in us!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com