Hi all,
I've ordered a pair of Sierra-2s last week- really excited to get them. I'm very much a beginner in this audiophile world, but I've been reading a lot and listening to different setups whenever I get a chance. But I still feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. To describe my level of novice: my current setup is a PS Audio Sprout, KEF Q100s, a Rega P1 turntable, and a Sonos Connect unit for streaming digital. The room is 8x15 (I live in an open floor plan rowhouse). I have the Sierra-2s on order, as I mentioned, as well as a completely overhauled Thorens TD-160 Super turntable from Vinyl Nirvana. I do not expect to use this system for anything but vinyl or digital streaming- likely as a 2.0 system with the potential for adding a sub down the road.

While I love the Sprout, I'm a little worried it's going to be underpowered to handle the Sierra-2s and have been researching potential replacements. While I've read lots about the benefits of using separate components, but I'm pretty set on an integrated. In particular, an integrated amp with a nice phono stage. A DAC would be nice as well, but it's not imperative- I can use the built-in DAC on the Sonos. The benefit is that this limits my options, but I still feel a little bit lost. I've read about the options offered from Rogue, Peachtree, Roksan, Parasound, Rotel, Croft, and Creek among many others. I'm most intrigued by the new Peachtree Nova150 and Rogue Audio Sphinx V2 at the moment, but I'm open to all options.

I've tried to make my way through the Sierra-2 forum and looked for other thoughts online, but I haven't seem much on integrated amplifier recommendations for the Sierra-2s.

My top end budget is around $2k (but hopefully a fair amount less). And I'm perfectly fine with pre-owned, demos, and b-stock. Does anybody have any suggestions? Or experience with any of the models I mentioned above?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you have. And happy new year!