Randy...I'm actually looking at those Crown Amps for my front channels. It seems there are some people that are using them with success. I'm not totally sold on whether they'd actually offer an improvement over what I already have, though.

Quinn, you are right....TG is very opinionated. That said, he's come to my defense more than once when I challenged one of the frequent professional reviewers and his obvious bias towards certain brands and models of equipment that I had some issues with. The reviewer, for the most part, flamed me stating his status as a "professional reviewer" had a lot more weight than those of us who bought gear with our own money and pointed out some well founded issues which the reviewer failed to report (at the time). He also helped me out with faulty gear from a well regarded manufacturer (who kept claiming their gear couldn't be faulty, but ended up having "un-fixable" issues).

Since he's a musician and was involved in the pro audio industry, I do find a good portion of his posts to offer some worthwhile assessments. Plus, he's pretty tight with a very high end dealer where he lives and can offer some insights on some esoteric equipment that I'll probably never have in my HT.

Sony WE610 60" LCD RPTV
Pioneer Elite 59TXi AVR
Pioneer Elite 59AVi Universal DVD player
CBM 340 Front L/R
CBM 340c Center
CBM 170s for L/R Surround
1-HTM 200 Rear Surround (6.1)
HSU VTF-3
Monster THX certified interconnects
DIY speaker cable (that's better than anyhing I can purchase elsewhere)