Thread: Chane A3 Towers and A2 Center For Sale!

Default Chane A3 Towers and A2 Center For Sale!

Folks, have a set of Chane A3 Towers and an A2 Center for sale. They are in pristine shape and were purchased in September 2015. That means that they have ~ 3.5 years of warranty left. Asking only $600 for all (3) speakers! ALL reasonable offers will be considered. No low ballers please. Paypal Accepted. Can be picked up in the 29576 and/or 07840 zip code areas. PM me for any further details. Please note that the seller will be in the 29576 zip code area on the 26th of this month until mid January 2017! Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil

Please note that prefer to sell the A2 Center along w/the A3 Towers. However, have decided to let the A2 Center go for ONLY $199! PM me for details. Thanks!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by soundfreak38; 01-14-2017 at 01:10 PM.
    Tame the peaks, minimize the dips/nulls and ONLY then are YOU on YOUR way to bass nirvana!

Default Re: Chane A3 Towers and A2 Center For Sale!

New Lower Price! Will let all (3) of the Chane speakers go for ONLY $549! PM me for details! Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil
    Tame the peaks, minimize the dips/nulls and ONLY then are YOU on YOUR way to bass nirvana!

Did you or do you plan to replace your Chane's with something else? (Obviously) Do you mind me asking what with? I have the A2 LCF and have been thinking about a change myself.
    I may be half tempted to buy your A3 towers though...

Quote Originally Posted by Warndry View Post
    Did you or do you plan to replace your Chane's with something else? (Obviously) Do you mind me asking what with? I have the A2 LCF and have been thinking about a change myself.
    I may be half tempted to buy your A3 towers though...

Hello there and thanks for replying to my ad. Honestly, this ad is for a very good friend of mine. I am just trying to help him sell them. All of the details are in my ad. If you have any further questions, then feel free to send me a PM. Will be more than happy to assist you.

My friend has moved up the the Revel F206 towers. It is a BIG move. Both in cost and/or performance. Personally, I have the new Chane A2.4's across the front. Absolutely love them. Using Fluance Bi-Poles for rears. I am much more of a music guy than HT. Anyways, I can get you in touch with him if you'd like, no? Thanks!

Cheers,

Phil
    Last edited by soundfreak38; 01-05-2017 at 12:38 PM.