Thread: Hi From France

Default Hi From France

I am a new happy owner of seirra 2 loudspeakers
    I had a Focal 1028be with accuphase e560 with luxman da-06dac and i was happy but one thing i couldent like about focal is the upfront high, since i have seirra 2 no more ear bleeding.
    I sold my focals and accuphase, and i am using hegel h80 amp with luxman da-06 dac with my new seirra2, and i am more then a happy guy.......

Default Re: Hi From France

Greetings! That's great! I've heard a lot of rave reviews of Focal gear, but have also heard the same thing about the harshness/brightness of some of their tweeters, particularly their flagship Beryllium stuff. Their new headphones look cool, but many either love them or hate them. I want to hear them some day.

The best part about the RAAL tweeters is that they are never harsh. I have tinnitus and many loudspeakers give me headaches at loud volumes, but the RAAL tweeters are always beautiful and clear at all volumes. My Audeze LCD-2 headphones feel the same way.
    -Alex
    PS4/Nvidia Shield --> Emotiva XMC-1 --> Emotiva XPA-5 --> Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers and Horizon Center w/ RAAL tweeters (L/C/R), HTM-200 SE (Surrounds), 2x Rythmik F12 subwoofers

Welcome! I have Sierra 2's as well and love them. My only complaint is that they are so good, they make lousy recordings sound, well, lousy!
    Enjoy!

Hi All
    Just upgraded my amp from hegel h80 to Modwright kwi 200, no looking back, my seirra 2 is singing..
    I will try to post some impressions soon.
    Ascend Acoustics sierra 2//Modwright KWI 200//Luxman DA-06
    Total dac usb//Transparent usb//Stealth pgs08//Kubala sosna Fascination//Kimber pk10 gold//audience powerchord se//Siltech Ruby hill ii//Vibex one7