Thread: Office closed from 07/14 - 07/24

Default Office closed from 07/14 - 07/24

Our office will be closed for our annual summer break starting this Thursday 07/14. We will reopen on Monday 07/25. Any pending orders that have not yet shipped will be shipped during the week of 7/25.

Emails and voice messages will be responded to during our break, but please be patient with us.

Thanks again for all of your support and have a wonderful summer!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Default Re: Office closed from 07/14 - 07/24

Stay safe and have a great vacation to all the staff. I took some time off to help us get settled into our new home but whilst home I broke my left wrist assembling my garden shed. Still haven't gotten around to setting up my speakers & HT....I'll be in a cast until the end of August...not the way I had planned things...
    Speakers 5.1.2: TitanTowers v2 & STC(RAAL v2), MA CP-WT&CT260
    Sub: Funk Audio 18.0 SantosRW

Source: Denon X3800H, Oppo BDP 103D, UBK-90 4K & LG B9 65"
    Office 2.0: Philharmonic True Mini(coming-soon), Fosi TB10D via Wiim mini.

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Our office will be closed for our annual summer break starting this Thursday 07/14. We will reopen on Monday 07/25. Any pending orders that have not yet shipped will be shipped during the week of 7/25.

Emails and voice messages will be responded to during our break, but please be patient with us.

Thanks again for all of your support and have a wonderful summer!
    Not sure if this has been answered earlier but how does this work? You say summer break and still say that emails and messages are responded during the break/recess? Is this like a company picnic break for all 10 days where everyone shows up at one park or something but answers calls during lunch break?

sorry for my dumb question. Just got curious:-)

Quote Originally Posted by rsmt2000 View Post
    Not sure if this has been answered earlier but how does this work? You say summer break and still say that emails and messages are responded during the break/recess? Is this like a company picnic break for all 10 days where everyone shows up at one park or something but answers calls during lunch break?

Nowadays you can respond to email from anywhere as long as you have internet access.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    Nowadays you can respond to email from anywhere as long as you have internet access.
    LOL Curtis. That much I know.

I was asking more about the work culture aspect of the 10 day break. Since I never worked in a small company, I have no clue how it is done.

Thanks

I think I got it now. It's a window where no one reports to work but keep checking emails and voice mails. But no production, shipping etc happens in this break.

I was thinking that may be everyone in the company goes and attends some conference, training etc...
    Last edited by rsmt2000; 07-14-2016 at 09:12 PM.

I think I got it now. It's a window where no one reports to work but keep checking emails and voice mails. But no production, shipping etc happens in this break.

I was thinking that may be everyone in the company goes and attends some conference, training etc...
    It's not a big company...it's vacation time.
    -curtis

Hope you guys have a nice break. The biggest thing I miss when I'm on holidays are my Sierra's. I wish I could take them with me.
    Dave, can you please make a pair of bamboo enclosed 2 way headphones that use a custom bass driver and RAAL mid-high ribbon? Imagine a pair of Sierra Luna's with a curved enclosure strapped to your head!

I'd totally bankroll that.

We completely close the office (no production, no shipping etc.) but emails and voice messages will be answered (a bit slower than usual)

that said, our break is over and we are back at the office and in full production
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com