I'm thinking of adding a couple of walls in my basement to seal off a 13' x 19' x 7' room for mainly home theater use, but will listen to a little bit of music too. I plan to have two rows of seating (I know it is a bit tight, but playing around with some room layout specs, it seems to fit just fine), so I want to go out of my way to get uniform bass response in every seat. This means that I want to have four subwoofers in the four corners of the room. My goal is to have the subwoofers extend flat from 20Hz up to 80 or 100Hz and retain low distortion even with more demanding home theater content. I put together a pros and cons list from my perspective, in my room and for my application for the three subwoofers I'm trying to decide between:

LV12R:

Pros: 0.8, 0.9, and 1.1 Q settings
$500 each
Cons: Placement for 4 corner subs is a little weird

LVX12:

Pros: Tuning options
+1.5 dB more output at 20Hz compared to LV12R (only a slight difference)
Cons: $800 each
only 0.5 or 1.1 Q
slightly larger footprint than the LV12R

L22:

Pros: Smallest footprint of the three
0.5, 0.8, 0.9 and Q settings
Two 12" drivers make it more like a one large 17" in terms of area
+1.5 dB more output at 20Hz compared to LV12R (only a slight difference)
Cons: A sealed design will likely have more distortion below 35 Hz, when pushed hard
$850 each

I think that for a mainly home theater application, a ported subwoofer would be best. This is due to the demands of low frequency content tend to be much higher than for most typical music applications. Also, the distortion down below 40Hz tends to stay more under control in comparison than a sealed design. Room gain with help any subwoofer in this small of a room with that, but with 4 ported subs corner loaded, I would expect to have super low distortion even with possible short bursts of up to 115dB, if I were listening at reference level. Would the L22 have comparable distortion to that of the ported subs, when it is pushed hard with below 40Hz content?

I like the LV12R best, since it has such a small cons list, for me. However, my biggest concern is that I might have to place the subs at a 45 degree angle in the corner so that the driver and port have room to breathe. This makes it take up more floor space in this smaller room, since I now have some dead space between the subwoofer and the corner. Any thoughts on placing the LV12R in the corner? Is this a challenge with the rear port? How close can I get this in the corner to being flush up against the two walls? Any thoughts on these questions and just general thoughts would be appreciated.