hi i am after buying the ascend acoustics sierra 2s for the 3 main fronts with ribbon upgrade i would like to know what would be the best rears to use with the sieerras2s in your opinions? i want them to be perfect partner also i want the perfect amp want to do 11.2 with latest future specs i am deciding between marantz 7010 or denonx6200w would they be a great match for the speakers or can anybody recommend better amp want very best sound quality for what the speakers can do also i want to add either emotive xpa3 or marantz pm6005 for additional pre outs so i can run the fronts and centre from the amp what would be better or again what do people recommend? also what speaker cable do people recommend i want it to enhance the capabilities of what the speakers can do i want 100% performance from them also would 2 hsu vtf 3 mk5 or rythmik fv15hp be the better performer for this setup or any other sub? also what rca subwoofer cable would you use with this setup? also i want 4 dolby atmos height speakers that you mount high up next to the ceiling what do people recommend for this setup? would the htm 200se be good height speakers or svs primes even also need additional back surrounds would the htm 200se be best or any other for this duty i want 60% movies 30% music 10% games the size of my room is 16ft wide by 8feet depth 12 feet heigh i like pop techno rock rnb classical heavy metal jazz hip hop i have 8500 to 10,000$ max to spend or could anybody recommend another complete setup that would blow this setup out of the water for the same price thanks