Quote Originally Posted by freesole View Post
From the times that I have used my Ascend's for HT work, it has performed really well. I don't feel like I'm missing out really. The Horizon center has been touted by some as the very best speaker in Ascend's lineup - that is really saying something when the RAAL towers are already that good. My personal thought is that it would be hard to be better than the Horizon when comparing against other centers on the market. Since HT performance is impacted so heavily by the performance of the center speaker, I really think Ascend is a very strong choice.

I haven't heard the Revels like I said but would love to. I always thought the F208 was closer to $3,700 or more? Must be getting a nice deal if the price for you is relatively the same
Yes, I have been offered a really good deal. That's what makes the decision difficult for me--and particularly since I have only heard the Revels and cannot audition the Ascends. Yet, everything I read tells me that the Ascends will be even better than the Revels.