Thread: sub woofer for Ascend towers with Raal.

Default sub woofer for Ascend towers with Raal.

Hello,

Im wondering what sub woofer I should pair with the Ascend towers with Raal. I will be using a vintage 1976 integrated luxman amp to power them, and will connect the sub via speaker level input on the sub woofer. I want to go with a rhythmic, hope that helps.

It will be used 80% music/ 20% HT.

Default Re: sub woofer for Ascend towers with Raal.

Quote Originally Posted by nino View Post
    Hello,

Im wondering what sub woofer I should pair with the Ascend towers with Raal. I will be using a vintage 1976 integrated luxman amp to power them, and will connect the sub via speaker level input on the sub woofer. I want to go with a rhythmic, hope that helps.

How big is your room? Is it open to other areas? Whatever you pick, consider getting two.
    Nate

Quote Originally Posted by nino View Post
    Hello,

Sub selection should be based on room size and your source priority (mostly music or mostly home theater) That said, you have a somewhat limited selection because you wish to connect via speaker level inputs. Please send me a PM or an email and we would be happy to discuss with you directly.

thanks!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Sub selection should be based on room size and your source priority (mostly music or mostly home theater) That said, you have a somewhat limited selection because you wish to connect via speaker level inputs. Please send me a PM or an email and we would be happy to discuss with you directly.

thanks!
    Thanks for the reply Dave, I have sent you a PM