Page 9 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the Luna Mini Monitor!

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

Quote Originally Posted by sonicboom View Post
    Hi Dave,

Your response is deeply appreciated. I did not expect my post to get such a comprehensive answer. The way you treat forum members is an excellent expression of top notch people relations.

Thank you, sir.

Daniel
    You are most welcome!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

Quote Originally Posted by sonicboom View Post
    Hi Dave,

Your response is deeply appreciated. I did not expect my post to get such a comprehensive answer. The way you treat forum members is an excellent expression of top notch people relations.

Thank you, sir.

Daniel
    Dave, I share Daniel sentiment. Have you ever thought of writing a book on speaker design? Seriously, you obviously know what you are doing (results speak for themselves) and you certainly have the ability to explain and articulate design concepts.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicHead View Post
    Dave, I share Daniel sentiment. Have you ever thought of writing a book on speaker design? Seriously, you obviously know what you are doing (results speak for themselves) and you certainly have the ability to explain and articulate design concepts.
    Thanks for the compliment I have probably written enough over the years in forum posts, emails, and various other scattered locations to easily fill a full length novel (a rather boring one at best) Perhaps one day, when I retire - but my enjoyment in this industry really comes from design and just listening
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Dave, you have been really quiet lately. How are those Sierra Sat coming along?

Need beta testers yet? :-)

Very exciting news!

I'm hoping for something maybe 12" high, 8" wide and 9" deep.

Quote Originally Posted by SGCSG1 View Post
    Very exciting news!

I'm hoping for something maybe 12" high, 8" wide and 9" deep.
    The cabinet will be quite a bit smaller
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    The cabinet will be quite a bit smaller

'Quite a bit' covers a lot of territory, I'll be interested in hearing what the actual dimensions will be.

This could be an interesting game... I say 9-10" height. It will be smaller than the HTM-200.

Anybody else?

I'm hoping for that. I'm using Prime sats for Atmos heights now but if the Sierra Sat footprint is even close to the Prme sat and is offering a ribbon? I'll be in for 4 of them!

Quote Originally Posted by MusicHead View Post
    This could be an interesting game... I say 9-10" height. It will be smaller than the HTM-200.

Anybody else?
    I am hoping to nail down the dimensions this weekend
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com