Page 77 of 112 FirstFirst ... 7273747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the Luna Mini Monitor!

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Luna Mini Monitor!

Hi David,

Sorry to bother you but I am just curious if you have been able to start your developmet of the Luna Center. I am prepared for a wait but I think many of us are anxious to hear of progress on this Center Speaker.

Thanks
    Last edited by Chucka; 06-19-2017 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chucka View Post
    Hi David,

Sorry to bother you but I am just curious if you have been able to start your developmet of the Luna Center. I am prepared for a wait but I think many of us are anxious to hear of progress on this Center Speaker.

Thanks
    Hi Chuck,

Much like the Luna cabinet, the cabinet design for this version is rather complex. I would say I am about 50% completed with the overall design. I don't yet have a firm time frame as our # 1 priority for the summer months is the rollout of our new site. Hopefully I can get the CAD drawings to our local cabinet maker to build the sample cabinets up within the next 1-2 months.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thank you David for the update!

Knowing this progress enables me to continue with my original plan so your reply is much appreciated.

Chucka
    Last edited by Chucka; 06-23-2017 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Hi Chuck,

Much like the Luna cabinet, the cabinet design for this version is rather complex. I would say I am about 50% completed with the overall design. I don't yet have a firm time frame as our # 1 priority for the summer months is the rollout of our new site. Hopefully I can get the CAD drawings to our local cabinet maker to build the sample cabinets up within the next 1-2 months.
    SWEET 🕺🕺🕺

I'm looking forward to a couple of the LUNA Centers to order with all the other LUNA Bookshelves. Timing works for me, even if a little longer. Thanks for the update!

Nice review from Audioholics today. Kevin Garcia's comments should probably get many interested in the Luna speakers off the fence. I have enjoyed these speakers from day one and have continued to be impressed every time I listen to a different genre. Jump in and enjoy.

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by gas View Post
    Nice review from Audioholics today. Kevin Garcia's comments should probably get many interested in the Luna speakers off the fence. I have enjoyed these speakers from day one and have continued to be impressed every time I listen to a different genre. Jump in and enjoy.

Gary
    Yeah, great review and also a few nice music recommendations they used while auditioning..

http://www.audioholics.com/bookshelf...a-luna-speaker
    Video: JVC RS540 w/Lens & 122" 2.35:1 CIH / HDFury Vertex 2 w/Dolby Vision
    Audio: Marantz SR7010 / XPA-3 / UPA-7 Sources: Nvidia Shield / Xbox One
    7. Ascend Acoustics Sierra-2 Ex (L R C), Ascend Acoustics HTM-200SE (side & rear)
    2. Subs: SVS PC-2000 & eD A3-300 12" / Sensory: Aura Pro Bass Shakers
    4 HTM-200SE for Atmos/DTS:X
    Theater Pics / Desktop

Quote Originally Posted by tknice View Post
    Yeah, great review and also a few nice music recommendations they used while auditioning..

http://www.audioholics.com/bookshelf...a-luna-speaker
    That was an excellent review. Pushed me over the edge to order a pair of Luna's to audition in my desktop system as a prelude to possibly replacing my aging Edge Audio speakers in my HT set-up.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    HT Set-up: Anthem MRX-740, Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower V2, Luna Duo V2 Center, Luna surrounds, Revel M55XC Heights, Rythmik F12
    Desktop/Gaming Set-up: Pioneer MRX-740 8K, Sierra LX LR, Ascend Luna V2 Center, Cambridge Minx Min 12 heights; Rythmik F12

Quote Originally Posted by Mahawkma View Post
    That was an excellent review. Pushed me over the edge to order a pair of Luna's to audition in my desktop system as a prelude to possibly replacing my aging Edge Audio speakers in my HT set-up.
    Awesome, you will love them. I have them in my desktop setup.

http://imgur.com/t0WxFEi
    Video: JVC RS540 w/Lens & 122" 2.35:1 CIH / HDFury Vertex 2 w/Dolby Vision
    Audio: Marantz SR7010 / XPA-3 / UPA-7 Sources: Nvidia Shield / Xbox One
    7. Ascend Acoustics Sierra-2 Ex (L R C), Ascend Acoustics HTM-200SE (side & rear)
    2. Subs: SVS PC-2000 & eD A3-300 12" / Sensory: Aura Pro Bass Shakers
    4 HTM-200SE for Atmos/DTS:X
    Theater Pics / Desktop

Ordered yesterday a pair of Lunas in Satin Expresso to take my system from 5.2 to 7.2. Will post pictures as soon I get them, hopefully next week
    Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio
    Media Room: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/ RAAL, Horizon w/ RAAL, Sierra 2s & Lunas | Rythmik F12SE (x2) + FV25HP | Emotiva XMC-1 | Emotiva XPA-3 & XPA-200 (x2) | Panasonic 820 | Bluesound Node 2 | Sony VW295ES | 92" Stewart ST100 |
    Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac|
    Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz SR6013 | Sony 65Z9D |

Quote Originally Posted by tknice View Post
    Awesome, you will love them. I have them in my desktop setup.

http://imgur.com/t0WxFEi
    Out of curiosity, what stands are you using?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    HT Set-up: Anthem MRX-740, Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower V2, Luna Duo V2 Center, Luna surrounds, Revel M55XC Heights, Rythmik F12
    Desktop/Gaming Set-up: Pioneer MRX-740 8K, Sierra LX LR, Ascend Luna V2 Center, Cambridge Minx Min 12 heights; Rythmik F12