Page 39 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the Luna Mini Monitor!

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

This is really exciting news! I think the Luna is going to be a real game changer for many aspects of audio, especially desktop audio. I don't think there is another speaker on the market that can compete with the form factor of the Luna for desktop audio. Put them on a pair of IsoAcoustics stands and you've got a really compact, super high end desktop stereo. Just put a small sub near you and you're good to go. I only wish I could afford a few pairs of them.
    -Alex
    PS4/Nvidia Shield --> Emotiva XMC-1 --> Emotiva XPA-5 --> Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers and Horizon Center w/ RAAL tweeters (L/C/R), HTM-200 SE (Surrounds), 2x Rythmik F12 subwoofers

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

Quote Originally Posted by dtsequoia View Post
    Hey chomdh, Dave stated this in his post.

"These will be on their way to me by air tomorrow and I should have them sometime next week. If all goes well, and I now fully suspect it will - purchase orders will be placed for all Luna components within 2 weeks. I honestly don't have an estimated release date - assuming this version of the woofer is perfect, based on experience, I would guess 2 1/2 - 3 months, possibly slightly sooner or it could be longer."

HTH
    Ha, I somehow skipped that detail when I read through that post. Thanks for clarifying and not jumping on my case.

Samples just arrived and they look good. It is going to be long night for me but I'll know by tomorrow morning if we are ready to enter the production phase.

Fingers crossed!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Samples just arrived and they look good. It is going to be long night for me but I'll know by tomorrow morning if we are ready to enter the production phase.

Fingers crossed!

Awesome Dave. Please do not forget the "test by fire" - boom boom pow, for comparison with Sierra 2s. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post

Fingers crossed!
    I'm gonna have to stop by soon

I'm guessing that's the reason you responded to my email at 2:30 am

Get some rest and be back soon with the good news
    Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio
    Media Room: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/ RAAL, Horizon w/ RAAL, Sierra 2s & Lunas | Rythmik F12SE (x2) + FV25HP | Emotiva XMC-1 | Emotiva XPA-3 & XPA-200 (x2) | Panasonic 820 | Bluesound Node 2 | Sony VW295ES | 92" Stewart ST100 |
    Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac|
    Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz SR6013 | Sony 65Z9D |

Loving what I am hearing!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Yeeeeesssss!! Those are some beautiful little speakers. So glad to hear that all of your hard work has paid off! Try them as desktop speakers too!
    -Alex
    PS4/Nvidia Shield --> Emotiva XMC-1 --> Emotiva XPA-5 --> Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers and Horizon Center w/ RAAL tweeters (L/C/R), HTM-200 SE (Surrounds), 2x Rythmik F12 subwoofers

Those are beautiful indeed, I'm sure Ascend will sell tons of these little guys. As people will be buying them for all sorts set ups.

Let the fun begin!!

Dan

Those naturals will match my naturals!
    -curtis