Page 37 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the Luna Mini Monitor!

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

Wow! Amazing! Wonderful! Were my response after finding your speakers, reading reviews and your forum for the last 48 hours.

I'm so happy I've found your speakers! I'm very passionate about sound quality (sonar tech submarines for USN and now avionics for big commercial airliner). I'm so delighted that I've found the same level of quality with speakers, Ascend Acoustics! While managing life (work travel, kids etc) I've searched, studied and listened for at least 5 years! This is so relieving, I almost want to cry lol.

As it stands now I'll use S2's for L, C, R and Luna's for L & R surround, rear surround, front and rear ceiling. For the ceiling speakers I'd turn them horizontally and would need the ribbons to be turned as well. Realistically I'd use 2 centers, 2 sets of surrounds and 2 sets of rear surrounds; 16 speakers in all.

I'm the failure isn't a option, one and done everything's bigger in Texas type. I gladly wait on when you feel they're ready for market. Thank you for your contribution, attention to detail and passion in this very important house attribute that my entire family will enjoy!

Davef,
    I'll wait until complete before ordering all 16 at once. Thanks
    Last edited by Cowboyup; 10-04-2016 at 09:20 PM.

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboyup View Post
    Wow! Amazing! Wonderful! Were my response after finding your speakers, reading reviews and your forum for the last 48 hours.

I'm so happy I've found your speakers! I'm very passionate about sound quality (sonar tech submarines for USN and now avionics for big commercial airliner). I'm so delighted that I've found the same level of quality with speakers, Ascend Acoustics! While managing life (work travel, kids etc) I've searched, studied and listened for at least 5 years! This is so relieving, I almost want to cry lol.

As it stands now I'll use S2's for L, C, R and SSR's for L & R surround, rear surround, front ceiling and rear ceiling. For the ceiling speakers I'd turn them horizontally and would need the ribbons to be turned as well. Realistically I'd use 2 centers, 2 sets of surrounds and 2 sets of rear surrounds; 16 speakers in all.

I'm the failure isn't a option, one and done everything's bigger in Texas type. I gladly wait on when you feel they're ready for market. Thank you for your contribution, attention to detail and passion in this very important house attribute that my entire family will enjoy!

Davef,
    I'll wait until complete before ordering all 16 at once. Thanks
    Wow, that will be an awesome system. What will you do for subwoofers?

Thank you for not compromising on quality, Dave. We would not be waiting for the new sats if you were known for cutting corners and lowering your standards.

Thanks. I have 4 BHS24's in sealed 12cft enclosures powered by 4 cv-5000 amps.

Thumbs up Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboyup View Post
    Thanks. I have 4 BHS24's in sealed 12cft enclosures powered by 4 cv-5000 amps.
    Amazing...with your planned AA set-up and your thunderous bottom end, your HT Audio may sound Better than the IMAX we went to for the "Deepwater Horizon" showing...WOW!!!

Ted
    Sierra RAAL V2 Towers, Axiom EP 500 Sub, Morrow SP7 Grand Reference Speaker Cables, Phillips CD880 XLR Balanced Variable Line Output to Orchard Audio Strakrimson 375w/per ch Stereo Ultra GaNFET Amp..... (Dedicated 2.1 Acoustical Music Listening Room)!

Quote Originally Posted by Netspirit View Post
    Thank you for not compromising on quality, Dave. We would not be waiting for the new sats if you were known for cutting corners and lowering your standards.
    Thank you and thanks to everyone for their continued patience. The Luna has really turned into quite a project, very challenging from nearly every angle. Hopefully SEAS will come through for us soon
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Thank you and thanks to everyone for their continued patience. The Luna has really turned into quite a project, very challenging from nearly every angle. Hopefully SEAS will come through for us soon
    He called it the Luna!!! I believe the name is official now, hooray! Can't wait to see it!
    -Alex
    PS4/Nvidia Shield --> Emotiva XMC-1 --> Emotiva XPA-5 --> Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers and Horizon Center w/ RAAL tweeters (L/C/R), HTM-200 SE (Surrounds), 2x Rythmik F12 subwoofers

Sierra Luna, love it.

Quote Originally Posted by sludgeogre View Post
    He called it the Luna!!! I believe the name is official now, hooray! Can't wait to see it!
    I'm very pleased Dave is using the Luna name. I am so considering doing an Atmos system thanks to these new satellites. Dang you Dave, you're going to cost me a small fortune LOL!

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by petmotel View Post
    I'm very pleased Dave is using the Luna name. I am so considering doing an Atmos system thanks to these new satellites. Dang you Dave, you're going to cost me a small fortune LOL!

Jay
    Just wait'll you start imagining how you could rig together four Receivers to create a 9.4.6 system plus a Voice of God speaker for Auro-3D! 16 RAAL ribbon tweeter speakers? Why not?!