Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 96979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1117

Thread: Introducing the Luna Mini Monitor!

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

thanks, rsmt2000

I had thought he did recently but didn't see it when I went back a couple of pages. Guess I didn't go far enough.

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

May I suggest we have a NEW tread for the Luna Duo? It's getting hard to find relevant info mixed in with so many pages of Luna (technically, listed as "Sierra Sat"). It would be great if it could start with a recap of what it is (specs, photos, etc.) and when it is expected (price?).

Quote Originally Posted by jimb View Post
    May I suggest we have a NEW tread for the Luna Duo? It's getting hard to find relevant info mixed in with so many pages of Luna (technically, listed as "Sierra Sat"). It would be great if it could start with a recap of what it is (specs, photos, etc.) and when it is expected (price?).
    Yeah, I assume there will be one soon once Dave has all the specs and everything finalized so he can post it on the site. Would be nice not to have to fish in this thread for the info anymore. I'm eager to get one to replace the single Luna I'm using as a center.

Excellent idea, thank you. I will start a new thread and copy relative posts from this thread to the new one. It will likely take me a few days before I can get to it.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Excellent idea, thank you. I will start a new thread and copy relative posts from this thread to the new one. It will likely take me a few days before I can get to it.
    Ty ty
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    HT Set-up: Anthem MRX-740, Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower V2, Luna Duo V2 Center, Luna surrounds, Revel M55XC Heights, Rythmik F12
    Desktop/Gaming Set-up: Pioneer MRX-740 8K, Sierra LX LR, Ascend Luna V2 Center, Cambridge Minx Min 12 heights; Rythmik F12

So. How does the sound compare for the Luna Duo and the short/slim Horizon (8" high?). It would seem that the horizontal dispersion penalty of the short Horizon versus the standard Horizon would not be an issue when compared to the Luna Duo, which also has side-by-side T & M drivers.

Where I'm going with this is what to use for a center with RAAL Towers (L&R), if I can't afford the height of standard Horizons (11").

So. How does the sound compare for the Luna Duo and the short/slim Horizon (8" high?).
    Wait, there's a short Horizon? Where's the info for this? I completely missed it.
    Luna Duo V2 LR, Titan Horizon V2, and Rythmik L22 & L12 in HT, Sierra-LXs in study, S-2EXs and Duo V2 C in bedroom, S-1 NrTs in dining room, S-1s at work, HTM-200s in kitchen. Brother owns CMT-340s and dad has a pair of CBM-170s.

Quote Originally Posted by SunByrne View Post
    Wait, there's a short Horizon? Where's the info for this? I completely missed it.
    Short Horizon as a custom built speaker. See this thread:

http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/sho...901-New-Towers!

This thread has a pic of my low profile Horizon:

http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/sho...9852#post59852

Quote Originally Posted by SunByrne View Post
    Uhm, err, you replied in the thread about the short Horizon!