Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the Luna Mini Monitor!

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    I am hoping to nail down the dimensions this weekend
    I can't wait! I'm in need of surrounds and was leaning towards the Sierra-1s but will wait for the Sierra Sat.

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

Smaller than the HTMs and still hit +/-3dB 70Hz will be awesome.

I just wish they could work as a Left front and center in a 20 x 25 room and with two 15 inch subs and set about 12 foot away. But i keep thinking i will have to get either the Towers or the 340's with 15 inc subs I don't think 2 twelve inch subs would work in a room that big

I am hoping to nail down the dimensions this weekend
    Dave, still nailing down? :-) Pleeeease, this wait is killing us!

Yep -- but depending on what our final costs on the woofer will be, we could make a very slim WTW center where we should be able to get woofer space close enough such that off-axis lobing will not be an issue.
    I haven't heard anything in awhile, but is "a very slim WTW center" still a possibility? If so, is it still possible that it could be developed/released along with the Sat?
    Last edited by gojirasf; 02-06-2016 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loopy View Post
    I just wish they could work as a Left front and center in a 20 x 25 room and with two 15 inch subs and set about 12 foot away. But i keep thinking i will have to get either the Towers or the 340's with 15 inc subs I don't think 2 twelve inch subs would work in a room that big
    This isn't such a large room... Sierra-2 with subs will be terrific.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by MusicHead View Post
    Dave, still nailing down? :-) Pleeeease, this wait is killing us!
    Word.

Quote Originally Posted by SGCSG1 View Post
    Word.
    What he said

Can't wait for further details.

Quote Originally Posted by rsmt2000
    Hi Dave

When can we expect these speakers to be available? Summer, fall or winter of 2016?

Thanks
    Ron

Hoping late 1st quarter in 2016.
    Do you think we are still on target??

Hi Dave,

Just found this thread. Currently have 2 Sierra-2's as mains with 2 SVS 2000 subs. Assuming you make a center Sat, would that work in my setup? Due to room limitations the Sierra-2 center is just too big for wife approval.

Thanks,
    Bob