Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 107108109110111112
Results 1,111 to 1,117 of 1117

Thread: Introducing the Luna Mini Monitor!

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

Quote Originally Posted by RMW View Post
    Hi Dave,

Is there an option to get the Luna’s with the Titan tweeter instead of the Raal?

Thanks,
    Ryan
    I am also waiting for this combo too

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

Quote Originally Posted by merrymaid520 View Post
    I am also waiting for this combo too
    I was looking for smaller high quality passive bookshelf speakers around the size of the KEF LSX… but I don’t want active speakers. Passive works, lasts for many years, and has fewer parts to malfunction/break. A rolloff at around 100Hz is expected at this size. I realized there is not much on the market in this category of high quality well designed compact bookshelves.

Quote Originally Posted by bkdc View Post
    I was looking for smaller high quality passive bookshelf speakers around the size of the KEF LSX… but I don’t want active speakers. Passive works, lasts for many years, and has fewer parts to malfunction/break. A rolloff at around 100Hz is expected at this size. I realized there is not much on the market in this category of high quality well designed compact bookshelves.
    The current Lunas fit the bill for most, except as surrounds in my dedicated theater room, I really would prefer a dome tweeter for better dispersion all around. The titan is great, I am hoping Dave is able to offer that combo soon!

Quote Originally Posted by RMW View Post
    Hi Dave,

Is there an option to get the Luna’s with the Titan tweeter instead of the Raal?

Thanks,
    Ryan
    High priority for 2024, but it likely won't be until the last quarter. There are many complications to this due to the very small size of the cabinet.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    High priority for 2024, but it likely won't be until the last quarter. There are many complications to this due to the very small size of the cabinet.
    Great! Count me in for a pair in PB

I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one waiting for this, and now I know not to bring it up again until Q4 of this year.
    Luna Duo V2 LR, Titan Horizon V2, and Rythmik L22 & L12 in HT, Sierra-LXs in study, S-2EXs and Duo V2 C in bedroom, S-1 NrTs in dining room, S-1s at work, HTM-200s in kitchen. Brother owns CMT-340s and dad has a pair of CBM-170s.

Awesome, thank you!