Thread: Introducing the Luna Mini Monitor!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

Wow! Amazing! Wonderful! Were my response after finding your speakers, reading reviews and your forum for the last 48 hours.

I'm so happy I've found your speakers! I'm very passionate about sound quality (sonar tech submarines for USN and now avionics for big commercial airliner). I'm so delighted that I've found the same level of quality with speakers, Ascend Acoustics! While managing life (work travel, kids etc) I've searched, studied and listened for at least 5 years! This is so relieving, I almost want to cry lol.

As it stands now I'll use S2's for L, C, R and Luna's for L & R surround, rear surround, front and rear ceiling. For the ceiling speakers I'd turn them horizontally and would need the ribbons to be turned as well. Realistically I'd use 2 centers, 2 sets of surrounds and 2 sets of rear surrounds; 16 speakers in all.

I'm the failure isn't a option, one and done everything's bigger in Texas type. I gladly wait on when you feel they're ready for market. Thank you for your contribution, attention to detail and passion in this very important house attribute that my entire family will enjoy!

Davef,
    I'll wait until complete before ordering all 16 at once. Thanks
    Last edited by Cowboyup; 10-04-2016 at 09:20 PM.