Page 85 of 112 FirstFirst ... 8081828384858687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing the Luna Mini Monitor!

Default Re: Bi-amp Luna?

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Thanks for understanding. I am thinking maybe I'll post a render of the cabinet itself? I need to give it some thought over the weekend. While we have been transparent about all new projects and post full details along the way (often 1-2 years before any product enters production) - lately it seems my designs are being copied by others - thus giving me some pause...
    Hi David,

I had a similar problem as I often saw new features that were shown publicly and introduced on my product designs that would appear from the competition before we actually started delivering because of of a slow initial manufacturing process. The solution to this was to NOT release any photos or drawings of pending products. I would privately show photos or drawings of pending products to dealers but not let them handle or take away any of these images. But I would give text descriptions, omitting sometimes a key element that made the product different, as I always needed to keep the market interested and aware that new product was in the works.

Based upon your concerns, I would suggest not posting photos or drawing until you are ready to take it to production (which hopefully will not to too far off ;-). I think that the most useful information to those planning to purchase this product would be approximate size and the expected low frequency response.

The most important thought though is that you take the time you need to get this product right, no mather how much customers like me keep looking for progress and a delivery target...

Chuck A

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

Could you create them no more than 6 inches wide strong and enclosed to reduce SBIR? This is one of the causes I went with the HTMs for encompasses and CMTs to timbre coordinate.

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Sierra Satellite, or “Sierra Sat” for short!

Quote Originally Posted by neilhazel View Post
    Could you create them no more than 6 inches wide strong and enclosed to reduce SBIR? This is one of the causes I went with the HTMs for encompasses and CMTs to timbre coordinate.
    The Luna is already finished and in production. It is smaller than the HTM-200 and the width is only 5.75"
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Default Re: New for 2016 - Introducing the Luna Mini Monitor!

Quote Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
    In a future upgrade I want to use two pairs of Lunas as Atmos speakers. The only way I can do Atmos is with add-on speakers. So Dave, would doing something like this work as Atmos add-on speaker?

Attachment 1540

Attachment 1541

Attachment 1542

Attachment 1543

Attachment 1544

Attachment 1545

Attachment 1546

BTW, I can increase the angle if necessary.
    How did you like this upfiring setup?

Website update coming soon with Luna's on the product page? I've sent people out here and they say they can't find them.

Quote Originally Posted by SGCSG1 View Post
    Website update coming soon with Luna's on the product page? I've sent people out here and they say they can't find them.
    Official "release" will be around Christmas. That said, we just received a large supply of Luna cabinets and the speakers are available once again
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Official "release" will be around Christmas. That said, we just received a large supply of Luna cabinets and the speakers are available once again
    Dave

Can we have the completed pictures and dimensions of Lunas on the first page please.

Thanks
    Ron

Quote Originally Posted by rsmt2000 View Post
    Dave

Can we have the completed pictures and dimensions of Lunas on the first page please.

Thanks
    Ron
    Seconded. I just went through all 85 pages looking for specs and pictures since there's not a product page yet. Or even better, just throw the pictures onto the first post in the specifications thread and it can be the unofficial product page until one gets put up.

Can anyone tell me how much they weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Can anyone tell me how much they weigh?
    9 lbs each.

http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/sho...d-measurements