Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why must there be a time frame for package deals?

Hi Dave F.!

I was not aware of family discounts only because I have not had the finances to buy any more Ascend products since my initial purchase...sorry for the confusion []

The only way I now of "Family discounts" for Outlaw products is due to their regular (or irregular!) newsletters to Outlaw owners. I hope to add future Ascend products, such as a replacement for my center speaker, so I hope my "family" status will come in to play []

I know the value of good family discount, believe me. I just had to use a family discount on my Toyota I bought a few months ago used. My cousin is the sales manager at the Toyota dealership, and I ended up with a loaner car for three days while they ordered and installed a new starter....all for FREE! You ought to see/hear HIS home theater: Yamaha RXV-2400 with an Atlantic Technology speaker system, including one of their subs, with a 72" Mitsubishi DiamondVision set. The speakers did great with movies, but I did not listen to any music on them.

Ed

I guess i'll pipe in here. For me, the extended purchase plan was a perfect amount of time. I think I first bought 2 170's ... then the next month (or more importantly credit card billing / rent paying cycle) I got 2 HTM200's.. And then I think i picked up a sub, then a 340 center ... all evenly spaced apart. It allowed me to get everything as a package and yet pay all my other bills too!