Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Daredevil: Netflix hit this one out of the park!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Manhattan Beach, California
    Posts
    6,278

    Default Re: Daredevil: Netflix hit this one out of the park!

    I finished off the season yesterday....now the wait begins for the next season!

    luisv...I'm interested in doing the Fire TV and side loaded XBMC. Do you play FLAC files with it?
    -curtis

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,893

    Default Re: Daredevil: Netflix hit this one out of the park!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mag_Neato View Post
    Dave, how old is your son? Daredevil was written without network TV in mind and has strong language and violence. No "F" bombs, but most everything else. Pretty graphic, much more so than the Flash, etc.
    Son is 13 -- we have already started watching it. First 3 episodes finished -- so well done, really enjoying it. That fight scene in the hallway was amazing!
    .
    .
    .
    Good Sound To You!

    David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Manhattan Beach, California
    Posts
    6,278

    Default Re: Daredevil: Netflix hit this one out of the park!

    Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Son is 13 -- we have already started watching it. First 3 episodes finished -- so well done, really enjoying it. That fight scene in the hallway was amazing!
    He's 13 already???

    It gets a little more graphic, but I think he'll be fine.
    -curtis

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,893

    Default Re: Daredevil: Netflix hit this one out of the park!

    Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    He's 13 already???
    I know, right? Where the heck has the time gone? I really miss my little boy...
    .
    .
    .
    Good Sound To You!

    David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Manhattan Beach, California
    Posts
    6,278

    Default Re: Daredevil: Netflix hit this one out of the park!

    Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    I know, right? Where the heck has the time gone? I really miss my little boy...
    Yeah...tell me about it. Mine will be 18 and 16 this summer.

    The older one decided to wait on getting his license....just got his learners permit a couple of weeks ago. The younger one got her's a week later. So BOTH are learning at the same time!

    They will be sharing my old car...and I will be getting a new one this summer! That is my silver lining.
    -curtis

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,893

    Default Re: Daredevil: Netflix hit this one out of the park!

    Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    The older one decided to wait on getting his license....just got his learners permit a couple of weeks ago. The younger one got her's a week later. So BOTH are learning at the same time!

    They will be sharing my old car...and I will be getting a new one this summer! That is my silver lining.
    Oh my Curtis! Both of them learning at the same time AND sharing a car? Instead of you buying a new car, get yourself an RV so that you can disappear at will
    .
    .
    .
    Good Sound To You!

    David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •