Thread: Anybody want to go to Austin , Tx.?

I have been following that thread at HTF. Sounds like a good time for anyone who attends! Curtis, watch out for Craig...especially if alcohol is involved! LOL! I was recently in Dallas on a family vacation road trip, so my travel allowance is used up for this year(you single/divorced guys have it made!)

Ed

HTF should be some real interesting reading the last week in October. Craig, after retiring from audio reviewing, will be reviewing several speakers and a sub or two. The SVS 10" should be reviewed by then plus the Dallas GTG. It's a rush getting new speakers coupled with lots of buzz to go with them.

David

Dallas GTG? I'd like to audition some 170's and 200's in the Dallas area.....

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Allen42

Dallas GTG? I'd like to audition some 170's and 200's in the Dallas area.....

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

He meant the Austin GTG.