Thread: Hello, some thoughts

Default Hello, some thoughts

I am a new customer of Ascend products and this is my story. I have always wanted a nice set of speakers and was willing to make the investment. Reading reviews of the many top brand manufactures and learning that they are made in China was reason to find American made speakers.
    I don't know how I found Ascend Acoustics but the reviews were enough for me to buy a set of 340SE with the stands. Now my last set of speakers were fifteen + year old Sony's from Best Buy, and were the bottom of the line. The speakers are wonderful, they look great and sound awesome.
    I had a small issue with one speaker and the customer service was able to send me a replacement and provide return shipping. I love it ! im hooked and will buy more in the future.
    Thank you so much !

Default Re: Hello, some thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyoneeye View Post
    I am a new customer of Ascend products and this is my story. I have always wanted a nice set of speakers and was willing to make the investment. Reading reviews of the many top brand manufactures and learning that they are made in China was reason to find American made speakers.
    I don't know how I found Ascend Acoustics but the reviews were enough for me to buy a set of 340SE with the stands. Now my last set of speakers were fifteen + year old Sony's from Best Buy, and were the bottom of the line. The speakers are wonderful, they look great and sound awesome.
    I had a small issue with one speaker and the customer service was able to send me a replacement and provide return shipping. I love it ! im hooked and will buy more in the future.
    Thank you so much !
    We are very happy to know that you are enjoying the 340's and that our customer service dept was able to quickly and satisfactorily correct the situation for you.

Welcome to the family and enjoy!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com