Thread: New happy Ascends Customer saying hello!

Default New happy Ascends Customer saying hello!

Hi everyone, I just purchased some new CBM-170's from Ascends and I wanted to introduce myself. I chose ascends because of all the glowing reviews and the great customer service I had heard from many happy customer service. I'm very happy with my 170's, they are my first purchase into the world of hi-fi and I love the sound.

I'm currently using a 50wpc T-class amp from amazon. the SMSL 50. I'm assuming the next upgrade should be a better amplifier for these speakers? If anyone has any recommendations in the sub $600 price range it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Default Re: New happy Ascends Customer saying hello!

Quote Originally Posted by zRouth View Post
    Hi everyone, I just purchased some new CBM-170's from Ascends and I wanted to introduce myself. I chose ascends because of all the glowing reviews and the great customer service I had heard from many happy customer service. I'm very happy with my 170's, they are my first purchase into the world of hi-fi and I love the sound.

I'm currently using a 50wpc T-class amp from amazon. the SMSL 50. I'm assuming the next upgrade should be a better amplifier for these speakers? If anyone has any recommendations in the sub $600 price range it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!
    Welcome to the family zRouth!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com