Quote Originally Posted by 2000m2 View Post
It'll be a few weeks before I get the Horizon center (looking like after Thanksgiving). They are back ordered.

I have the Satin Dark Cherry color. I've learned that the cabinet makers for the Sierra-2's (Asia) and the Towers & Horizon (California) are different. This means Satin Dark Cherry is a bit different between the two cabinet makers, not sure about other colors. If you want things to match, better to do it on the front end. You can get the Sierra-2's to match the Towers & Horizon, but you need to specify that is what you want.
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was wondering if you finally did upgrade to the Horizon center and your before/after impressions.

I'm considering the same upgrade from Sierra 2 center to a Horizon because I'm mostly home theater, and I've been advised that the best center channel possible is the way to go, and the Horizon looks like the ultimate Center channel. What gives me pause is that I'd lose the timbre matching inherent with my current Sierra 2 L/C/R setup due to the different woofer and driver complement.