Thread: Our new theater room

Default Our new theater room

Hi everyone!

We have been enjoying our new theater room for a couple of weeks now. I would like to thank dina and dave for all of the help they provided us in selecting our new speakers. The horizon center speaker is great! I no longer have to ask my wife "what did they say?" when we watch our movies.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kef3992; 10-30-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Default Re: Our new theater room

Quote Originally Posted by Kef3992 View Post
    Hi everone!

We have been enjoying our new theater room for a couple of weeks now. I would like to thank dina and dave for all of the help they provided us in selecting our new speakers. The horizon center speaker is great! I no longer have to ask my wife "what did they say?" when we watch our movies.
    Why is it that most of our customers have nicer home theater setups than I do?

Wow -- the room looks amazing, we are very pleased to know that you are enjoying the system!

It was our pleasure and thank YOU for putting your confidence in us
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kef3992 View Post
    Hi everyone!

What are your front and surround speakers that you are using?

The front left and right speakers are sierra-2. Center speaker is the horizon with ribbon tweeter. Rear surround speakers are htm 200se. Subwoofer is a rythmik lv12r. I was concerned how the surround speakers would perform with the sierra-2s, but after watching a couple of movies, the htm 200se surrounds sounded great! I am sooooo happy with everything!