Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBM 170 question's

Anybody else?

Well I was playing some Led Zep today, one of the discs from the 4 disc box set. Things sounded great to me. Why don't you just take Curtis up on his offer and decide for yourself.

Well i tried out some B&W POLK and energy speakers , which none of them i liked , polks were to bland, b&w were blanketed and muddy sounded, energys sounded real boxy although i did like the highs. Anyways since i havnt been able to find anything around her ei liked i decided to take the chance and order the cbm 170 , cuz what the hell they have a 30 day money back policy. Anyways i live within 20 miles of there company and i ordered tham tonight (9/23) how long do u think it willt ake for theese to arrive?

Dood,

You are 20 miles from Ascend and 25 miles from me. I think there is a 3-4 week wait on the CBM-170's, you should call Ascend tomorrow and find out. You can hear the 170's at my place much sooner.

-curtis

3-4 weaks GOOD GOD! Thats along time , thanks for inviting me over im sure u have a nice house.. but im just a teenager and i dont drive = | Why does it take so long for the shipment?

It is taking long right now because the speakers are in high demand.....they can't make them fast enough or are waiting for parts. Call them, it seems that the wait might be shorter right now.

My house is a cheap shack in Manhattan Beach compared to the other houses around me! []

-curtis