Thread: Hello from Detroit..

Default Hello from Detroit..

Hello.. My denon 3805 decided to put on a light and smoke show... so i ended up ordering a 4520ci and needed speakers.. after doing some research i chose 3 CMT-340's across the front and 2 200's for surrounds, my room is a bit too small for 7.1 sadly.. Anyway. can't wait to upgrade all my stuff.. come on shipping!

Default Re: Hello from Detroit..

Quote Originally Posted by icetech View Post
    Hello.. My denon 3805 decided to put on a light and smoke show... so i ended up ordering a 4520ci and needed speakers.. after doing some research i chose 3 CMT-340's across the front and 2 200's for surrounds, my room is a bit too small for 7.1 sadly.. Anyway. can't wait to upgrade all my stuff.. come on shipping!
    Welcome to our community, icetech, and thanks so much for getting your order in. I am sorry to hear about the 3805.

Just let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Enjoy!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thanks.. And dina was great handling my order btw

Denon 4520ci showed up last night... DOA. Speakers will be here tuesday and no receiver.. a good bit of torture.

Think i am out of love with denon after this. time to look at other brands..

Quote Originally Posted by icetech View Post
    Thanks.. And dina was great handling my order btw

Denon 4520ci showed up last night... DOA. Speakers will be here tuesday and no receiver.. a good bit of torture.

Think i am out of love with denon after this. time to look at other brands..
    Seems like you are not having any luck with Denon
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Yeah.. things happen.. But honestly if you look at the 4520ci thread over at AVS there is a ridiculous ammount of failures and doa's... I ended up ordering a emotiva umc-200 and xpa-5 amp. And of course the pre-amp showed up yesterday and still waiting for the amp today

BTW.. hooked the cmt-340's upto my old sony 777es and am pretty impressed with the speakers. nice work.

P.S. When the hell did 70lbs get this heavy... this amp is made out of lead i think...
    Last edited by icetech; 09-25-2014 at 09:41 AM.