Thread: Howdy from Dallas, Texas

Default Howdy from Dallas, Texas

Hey everyone,

My name is Tim. My wife and I are the proud new owners of (4) CBM-170SE's and (1) CMT-340SE Center. The sub I went with was an SVS SB1000. We're in the process of building our first house and currently live in a small apartment. The house is being pre-wired for the surround, so I don't have the speakers hooked up yet. All I can say so far is that Dina was amazing in contacting me when the crew was on vacation to keep me posted on my order and when to expect it. I really appreciate that kind of customer service, and when I received the speakers, they were packaged amazingly and the appearance is flawless. I plan on posting in a separate area some questions I have about placement, mounts, and stuff, but I thought it would be cool to jump in here and introduce myself, as well. Thanks again for everything, and we are so excited to hear the awesomeness that I know these speakers will give us in our new home!
    Last edited by smithtim1978; 09-08-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Default Re: Howdy from Dallas, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by smithtim1978 View Post
    Hey everyone,

My name is Tim. My wife and I are the proud new owners of (4) CBM-170SE's and (1) CMT-340SE Center. The sub I went with was an SVS SB1000. We're in the process of building our first house and currently live in a small apartment. The house is being pre-wired for the surround, so I don't have the speakers hooked up yet. All I can say so far is that Dina was amazing in contacting me when the crew was on vacation to keep me posted on my order and when to expect it. I really appreciate that kind of customer service, and when I received the speakers, they were packaged amazingly and the appearance is flawless. I plan on posting in a separate area some questions I have about placement, mounts, and stuff, but I thought it would be cool to jump in here and introduce myself, as well. Thanks again for everything, and we are so excited to hear the awesomeness that I know these speakers will give us in our new home!
    Hi Tim and welcome to the family! We are here to answer all of your questions and I'm happy to hear that we have provided you with a good customer service experience
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Default Re: Howdy from Dallas, Texas

Hi Tim welcome to the forum hope you have a great time