Thread: Sierra 2's just delivered

Default Sierra 2's just delivered

Hello

I'm new to the forum.

I've been auditioning the 2's for a day and a half now and I am enjoying them quite a bit. I have been listening to music in 2 channel only. I would say that they are more articulate than I am used to. When listening to music that I am familiar with, there are nuances that I haven't noticed before.

Before the 30 day window expires, I would really like to compare the 2's to the towers if possible. I live in SE Wisconsin and would be more than willing to drive a couple of hours or more. Is there anyone that lives in the area that would be willing to participate?

Also, if anyone has the Sierra 1's (or anything else for that mater) I would be willing to let you compare what you have to the 2's.

Let me know.........Thanks

Default Re: Sierra 2's just delivered

Quote Originally Posted by jake77 View Post
    Hello

I'm new to the forum.

I've been auditioning the 2's for a day and a half now and I am enjoying them quite a bit. I have been listening to music in 2 channel only. I would say that they are more articulate than I am used to. When listening to music that I am familiar with, there are nuances that I haven't noticed before.

Before the 30 day window expires, I would really like to compare the 2's to the towers if possible. I live in SE Wisconsin and would be more than willing to drive a couple of hours or more. Is there anyone that lives in the area that would be willing to participate?

Also, if anyone has the Sierra 1's (or anything else for that mater) I would be willing to let you compare what you have to the 2's.

Let me know.........Thanks
    I live in Mukwonago and have the Sierra-2s as surrounds and the RAAL towers and center. You are welcome to hear them at my place if you like.

That would be great. I live in Grafton but work in Pewaukee a couple of days a week so heading down to Mukwonago after work would be easy. How would you like to work out the details?

Quote Originally Posted by jake77 View Post
    That would be great. I live in Grafton but work in Pewaukee a couple of days a week so heading down to Mukwonago after work would be easy. How would you like to work out the details?
    Very close, excellent. Just PM me and we can arrange something for a day after work.

Thanks,
    Brandon

I use to race scows on Pewaukee when I was in HS and college - you guys are making me miss my youth.

What about smelt fishing in Port Washington? Gotta love the smelt fry after. Some days I miss WI. like today 104 degrees in TX and thinking about the lake breezes coming off the lake in WI.

Let's not forget that little known sports team, the PACKERS!