Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted last. Still enjoying me towers.

Just curious. . . I see the term "dynamic" thrown about all the time in speaker forums, and it seems to me that the term isn't always used to mean the same thing. Would someone mind explaining to me what all "dynamic" can mean when it comes to a speaker's sound?

For example, I read somewhere that the CMT-340 SE is more "dynamic" than the CBM-170 SE. Would someone help me understand exactly why it is more dynamic? If they are both crossed at 80hz, then... I see that there is a single decibel difference in sensitivity. Power handling is 40 watts better. What measurements are relevant when talking about dynamics?

Sorry for the rambling. Just kinda scratching my head. You think you understand something, then you think again. lol Thanks!

PS - I'm considering CBM-170 SE for future home theater with 3 identical speakers across the front. I'm trying to balance the possible advantages/disadvantages of having 3 identically oriented CBMs vs 3 non-identically oriented CMT-340s. Both would be crossed at 80hz.