Hey guys & gals,
My name is Mitch and I'm from beautiful East TN. Thankful to be a part of this great forum. I don't own any Ascend products (yet) but was looking for some help. I've called poor Dina at Ascend and she's been on the phone with me for about 30+ minutes twice. Exceptional customer service from a great company. I currently have an Energy Veritas 6.2 tower set up & a 5.2 center. No sub and surrounds due to moving back in with parents while I finish my second degree. While I love my Veritas, I feel like something is missing. My speakers would be used primarily for HT use with blu rays & sports. I would find myself listening to more music. I know I would.

I've never owned "expensive" speakers and was wondering if the 2's OR the Raal Towers would best suit me. I would love to get the RAAL Horizon, but it's out of the question at this point unless I get the 2's and take the rest of the money to spend on the Horizon. Would you guys opt for the 2's and buy a Rythmik, 2's with a Horizon, or the RAAL Towers? I've never heard the Ascends, but based on reviews & customer service alone, I wouldn't mind them taking my money This is a lot of money but I know in the event of future upgrades, they would more than pay for themselves. Thanks in advance & looking forward to learning more.