Hello everyone, I've been a longtime lurker on these forums and have especially enjoyed reading the development threads about the Sierra Towers and later the Sierra-2. Great stuff! I particularly love all the knowledgable and agreeable discussions that take place here on a regular basis and how Dave takes the time share his design principals/goals, etc.

Anyhow, I have a question about the Sierra-2 Center. Does the grill cover the entire front of the speaker? I haven't really seen any Sierra-2 Center pictures on the site or the forums. On the Sierra-1 Center, the grill covers the full length of the speaker, so I'd assume the same is true for the Sierra-2 Center, but I thought I'd ask.

Also, I haven't seen a lot of feedback on the Sierra-2 Center in general, so I'd love to hear any impressions of Sierra-2 Center from people who own them. I'm well aware that ultimate center channel is typically 3 identical LCR speakers, but for my room constraints a center configuration is a necessary compromise. So I'm curious how the Sierra-2 Center is working out people in their rooms. Are there any measurable differences in frequency response or vertical/horizontal dispersion characteristics from the Sierra-2 Center as compared to the Sierra-2? I'd imagine there are some measurable differences, but how tangible would they be in most placement scenarios?

Thanks!