Thread: Open room suggestions?

Default Open room suggestions?

Hi, Thanks for any thoughts or recommendations. I have an open floorplan that is 30'x30'x12' with a family seating viewing area, dinning/kids playroom and kitchen area. I have had 3 sierra1's for front stage, two 170's for surround and a Epik Empire SW. Powered by a Pioneer elite sc-27(keeping: like D/A converter and power better than new versions) I've attached a drawing of the room and looking for suggestions to fill better?

One option is two Towers. Other is to add sierra 1's or upgrade and add two 2's. Thoughts on placement? and if the towers would be a better sound addition or just filling with more sierra's? Music vs HT 50%/50% but I went with a sealed sub for sound quality over boom.

Let me know what you all think and don't underestimate how little I know. Below is a link to room diagram.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%20diagram.pub

Default Re: Open room suggestions?

Hi skier, I don't know if anyone else has office on their home p.c. but this is what your link tried to open in on mine. As I don't have office I couldnt see your link. You may get more replies if you switch your link.