Thread: Hi from Connecticut. CBM170 SE's Coming in Four Days

Default Hi from Connecticut. CBM170 SE's Coming in Four Days

Hi, My name is Mark and in four days I will be the proud owner of some new CBM170SE. I currently have some vintage re-foamed Advent Heritage's set as my mains. Although they do sound quite adequate for music, for HT they don't quite work for clear vocals. My wife will be either be happy I am moving them upstairs for my drum playing music with an old HK stereo receiver or upset that I am spending money for speakers when we are planning a move out West around the end of the year so she can be near her new grand daughter. My ace in the hole is to tell her where Ascend Acoustic is located... San Clemente CA.. where her Daughter and family live. This also means it won't be long before I add some more Ascends to the mix.. I am hoping I won't need my limping old Infinity sub except for an occasional blue ray, otherwise I will be in the market for a sub in the not so distant future.

I am looking forward to being part of the Ascend family.
    Mark

Default Re: Hi from Connecticut. CBM170 SE's Coming in Four Days

Quote Originally Posted by farmhousephotos View Post
    Hi, My name is Mark and in four days I will be the proud owner of some new CBM170SE. I currently have some vintage re-foamed Advent Heritage's set as my mains. Although they do sound quite adequate for music, for HT they don't quite work for clear vocals. My wife will be either be happy I am moving them upstairs for my drum playing music with an old HK stereo receiver or upset that I am spending money for speakers when we are planning a move out West around the end of the year so she can be near her new grand daughter. My ace in the hole is to tell her where Ascend Acoustic is located... San Clemente CA.. where her Daughter and family live. This also means it won't be long before I add some more Ascends to the mix.. I am hoping I won't need my limping old Infinity sub except for an occasional blue ray, otherwise I will be in the market for a sub in the not so distant future.

Mark
    Welcome! I'm so glad I found Ascend and am sure you will feel the same.

Default Re: Hi from Connecticut. CBM170 SE's Coming in Four Days

Quote Originally Posted by farmhousephotos View Post

Mark
    Small world isn't it? Welcome to our community Mark!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com