Thread: Sierra-2's Arrived! :D

Having had them for a short while, I can say with absolute confidence that they really do sound amazing. With the material that is mostly used; primarily Diablo 3, how would I describe? Well, there is music action drama dialog, a movie you might say given that. True to life believable sounds about right, understanding conversations is definitely easier, staying involved throughout gameplay where you might otherwise be bored at times, is no longer an issue. The music is just more engaging as a whole, without a doubt. Well, I'm not really sure what else to say. Rain? http://www.rainymood.com/ that's pretty believable

Finally decided to listen to some lossless cd rips.. yeah, same amazement and awe. More specifically, LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring Suite. Both very subtle and dynamic. The flute melody, strings, brass, percussion flows quite nicely.. loud, without being loud, a soft loudness?.. lol.. yeah, I know I'm just repeating more what others have said.. but plainly put, if you're able to afford, they're 'well' worth at least a trial. That much for certain, well worth it

Thank you, Dave You did a wonderful job.
    Last edited by choirbass; 03-24-2014 at 06:52 PM.

Default Re: Sierra-2's Arrived! :D

Quote Originally Posted by choirbass View Post
    Having had them for a short while, I can say with absolute confidence that they really do sound amazing. With the material that is mostly used; primarily Diablo 3, how would I describe? Well, there is music action drama dialog, a movie you might say given that. True to life believable sounds about right, understanding conversations is definitely easier, staying involved throughout gameplay where you might otherwise be bored at times, is no longer an issue. The music is just more engaging as a whole, without a doubt. Well, I'm not really sure what else to say. Rain? http://www.rainymood.com/ that's pretty believable

Finally decided to listen to some lossless cd rips.. yeah, same amazement and awe. More specifically, LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring Suite. Both very subtle and dynamic. The flute melody, strings, brass, percussion flows quite nicely.. loud, without being loud, a soft loudness?.. lol.. yeah, I know I'm just repeating more what others have said.. but plainly put, if you're able to afford, they're 'well' worth at least a trial. That much for certain, well worth it

Thank you, Dave You did a wonderful job.
    Which finish? Ad how long was your wait?

Default Re: Sierra-2's Arrived! :D

Piano Black and total wait from order processed to arrival was around 4-5 days. Rethinking, since that probably wasn't exactly right, it was less than a week.
    Last edited by choirbass; 03-13-2014 at 05:17 PM.