Hello. I'm a new member, but I have owned a pair of CBM 170s for about 10 years, I think. Perhaps the best online purchase I've made, considering all consumer categories. Anyhow, recently I noticed that my subwoofer sounds like crap, after ~8 years of soild performance. They sound totally fried, which is puzzling, since I don't play music past 9 o'clock on the dial; I use a NAD C370 Int Amp rated at 120wpc. I couldn't have blown the cone or anything, so I'm thinking that the amp needs a new capacitor or something. The big problem is that the company I purchased the sub from, AV123, is now defunct, due to allegedly a combination of management and, towards the end, product reliability issues (from what I've read). Any suggestions to where I can find a reliable repair facility? Or maybe an amp kit so I could do it myself? I don't have experience in repair, but I don't mind tinkering, when it's straight forward. Any help would be appreciated. I feel like I could trust what comes out of this forum. Thanks.