Thread: Requesting audition of Sierra Tower w/ RAAL in San Jose CA

Default Requesting audition of Sierra Tower w/ RAAL in San Jose CA

I hope this is the proper forum etiquette for requesting a local demo. I've searched and found several different methods in use. Moderators please move/delete if not.

I'm in San Jose CA and hoping to find a kind soul that would allow a listen to his/her Ascend Sierra Towers with RAAL tweeter. I just can't see purchasing any speaker without hearing it myself (despite the 30 day return policy).

Default Re: Requesting audition of Sierra Tower w/ RAAL in San Jose CA

I would do it, but mine won't be delivered until the end of March and I'm in Mission Viejo, CA - 7 hours south of you.
    Media PC: Intel i7-4770K, Asus Maximus VI Hero, 16GB RAM, 250G Samsung 840 EVO, XFX HD7870 GPU
    Software: JRiver MC 20.0.79, AnyDVD HD 7.5.8.0
    Audio Processor: Lynx AES16e (FW: 13.1) w/ Aurora 16-VT (FW: 28)
    Amp: Emotiva MPS-2
    Speakers: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/RAAL, Horizon w/RAAL and Sierra-2's as SL/SR
    Sub: Elemental Designs A7s-650
    TV tuner: HD HomeRun DUEL (2)

I suppose you're close enough that you could even visit the factory for an audition. I hope you enjoy your system when it arrives.

I'd like to make a request for a Michigan audition. If anybody in the state has Towers/Horizon or the off chance of Sierra 2 I'd love to hear them. Lunch will be on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr McIntosh View Post
    I'd like to make a request for a Michigan audition. If anybody in the state has Towers/Horizon or the off chance of Sierra 2 I'd love to hear them. Lunch will be on me.
    I'm in DeKalb IL. (directly west of Chicago) and I have both RAAL Towers, and S-2s if you want to make a cruise (probably when weather is better).

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by petmotel View Post
    I'm in DeKalb IL. (directly west of Chicago) and I have both RAAL Towers, and S-2s if you want to make a cruise (probably when weather is better).

Jay

Thank you for the offer.

Really surprising that after waiting a month, there is no one in the Bay Area willing to audition - but despite the title of this post, somehow it resulted in someone in Michigan receiving an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by ags View Post
    Really surprising that after waiting a month, there is no one in the Bay Area willing to audition - but despite the title of this post, somehow it resulted in someone in Michigan receiving an offer.
    Only a very small percentage of our customers participate in our forum. Please send me an email or private message when you have a moment.

Thanks!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com