Thread: Sierra 2 stands?

Default Sierra 2 stands?

I just ordered Emotiva XDA-2 and XPA-200 and Ascend Sierra 2's (hoping for good results as this is my first high-quality stereo). I'm now looking for some reasonably-priced stands for the Sierra 2's. My couch can't be more than 8-10 ft from the where the speakers will be placed...I want something a good height and minimalistic. Thanks.

Default Re: Sierra 2 stands?

Congrats...these were mentioned here recently and they really stood out...
    http://www.skylanstands.com/

Dave usually recommended the Sanus SF series...well built, very sturdy & well priced....I used the SF26"...they vary in price...26"-34"...I ordered from these guys...http://www.wayfair.com/Sanus-Steel-F...-b-SY0063.html
    Last edited by billy p; 02-11-2014 at 05:55 PM. Reason: fixed link
    Speakers 5.1.2: TitanTowers v2 & STC(RAAL v2), MA CP-WT&CT260
    Sub: Funk Audio 18.0 SantosRW

Source: Denon X3800H, Oppo BDP 103D, UBK-90 4K & LG B9 65"
    Office 2.0: Philharmonic True Mini(coming-soon), Fosi TB10D via Wiim mini.

Hello, are you still looking for stands? I have great stands that are a of a simple design, but beautiful, are not expensive, are adjustable from 24 - 30 inches, have really heavy bases, and you can fill them with sand if you wish. The speakers rest on four small rubber pads which I like. For me they are the perfect stands. I purchased them on amazon, and if you have not found stands, I can find the name and or company, so you can buy them. I am 90% sure I saved the paperwork, as I keep all the receipts from the audio equipment I purchased. Please let me know and I will be happy to give you the company name, or anyone that is looking for a pair of well designed stands. Thank you, SELLI.

Yes, please let us know where you got your stands. Thanks

The company name is Vantage Point, SSB30 model # Vantage Point Products Corp. P.O. Box 2485 Santa Fe Springs, CA. 90670 USA Tel: 1-800-582-9595 Web Site www.vanptc.com E-Mail: cons-serv@vanptc.com 24 - 30 inch stands. I purchased mine from Amazon. I hope this helps, SELLI.

Please note, many of the Amazon reviewer's of this stand think that the extra screws in the hardware are to screw the speakers to the plastic bases. THIS IS NOT WHAT THE EXTRA SCREWS ARE FOR. The speakers rest on rubber pads (nipples). If you keep the stands from 24- 26 inches you use the short screws, and for 27- 30 inches you use the longer screws, that is where the extra unused screws come from, not to screw the speakers to the bases. I hope this helps. Selli.
    Last edited by selli; 05-11-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by selli View Post
    The company name is Vantage Point, SSB30 model # Vantage Point Products Corp. P.O. Box 2485 Santa Fe Springs, CA. 90670 USA Tel: 1-800-582-9595 Web Site www.vanptc.com E-Mail: cons-serv@vanptc.com 24 - 30 inch stands. I purchased mine from Amazon. I hope this helps, SELLI.
    Corrected website as well as providing a link to product:
    https://www.thinkvp.com/products16-4...akerStandsPair

Thank you Kokishin for providing the link for these stands. They are still available from Amazon for about $100.00, I think they lowered the price some since I purchased them. SELLI.