Thread: Sierra-2 Ordering Info

Default Sierra-2 Ordering Info

Our sincerest apologies,

Now that we have finally caught up with backorders, we are now diligently working on adding the Sierra-2 product pages to our website. The plan is to have this completed in about 1 week.

In the meantime, for those wishing to place orders for the Sierra-2 or the upgrade kits, here are the links to order through our website. Sierra-2 and upgrade kits are in full production and we are able to ship within 1-3 business days of order placement.

Sierra-2 pair

Sierra-2 center

Sierra-2 upgrade kit

Thanks for your patience!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Default Re: Sierra-2 Ordering Info

I'm itching to order a pair to start rebuilding my mixed-and-matched 5.1 system, but have a couple questions. The questions may or may not have been answered in the 1,000,000,000 page development thread, but I was hoping to get your direct insight. Is PM or email (address?) the better way to reach you?

Also, I'm a bit confused on the finishes and associated pricing from the above PDF. What is the difference between the U.S. built cabinets and the (assumingly) non-US built cabinets? More specifically, the Satin Espresso and Satin Dark Cherry are listed at $1448 (non-U.S.) and $1548 (U.S. built).
    Last edited by TheHolyCannoli; 01-21-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyCannoli View Post
    I'm itching to order a pair to start rebuilding my mixed-and-matched 5.1 system, but have a couple questions. The questions may or may not have been answered in the 1,000,000,000 page development thread, but I was hoping to get your direct insight. Is PM or email (address?) the better way to reach you?

Also, I'm a bit confused on the finishes and associated pricing from the above PDF. What is the difference between the U.S. built cabinets and the (assumingly) non-US built cabinets? More specifically, the Satin Espresso and Satin Dark Cherry are listed at $1448 (non-U.S.) and $1548 (U.S. built).
    Email is the best way to contact me directly. You can also call and speak with Dina or James --- they would be happy to speak with you but for questions on the two's -- I am your best bet

The US built cabinets are built by the same cabinet maker who is building the towers for us. The finishes for the two's will then match the towers -- however, since the cabinets are being built here in the US, they are more expensive. The finishes between the two different vendors are similar but if you don't need the two's to match the towers, I recommend going with the lesser expensive option.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thanks...sent an email over to custservice@ascendacoustics.com