Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics of Back of my Rythmik F12 knob settings. Did I do it wrong???

Default Re: Pics of Back of my Rythmik F12 knob settings. Did I do it wrong???

Quote Originally Posted by brabus View Post
    Is it necessary to have an AVR connected to both LFE inputs via Y-cable, or simply use either LFE 1 or LFE 2 from the Sub 1 output on a Denon x-4000? I assume the answer would be the same for both the F12 as well as the FV15HP? (I am getting the FV15HP)
    Just use LFE 1.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    Just use LFE 1.
    Thanks!

Just use LFE 1.
    any harm in using a y-splitter? I thought I had to so that's how I just hooked mine up.

Quote Originally Posted by 99Problems View Post
    any harm in using a y-splitter? I thought I had to so that's how I just hooked mine up.
    I'm not sure both I inputs act the same, so you may want to ask Rythmik, or someone here may know better.

Me? I would just use LFE 1....we know that works fine.

I'm not sure both I inputs act the same, so you may want to ask Rythmik, or someone here may know better.

Me? I would just use LFE 1....we know that works fine.
    Does it matter if your LFE is labeled L / R rather than 1 / 2? I have an XLR3 plate amp instead of the PEQ3.

Quote Originally Posted by Roen View Post
    Does it matter if your LFE is labeled L / R rather than 1 / 2? I have an XLR3 plate amp instead of the PEQ3.
    Don't know...this thread is three years old. Send Rythmik an email.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by Roen View Post
    Does not matter. Either way, both inputs are summed together. Subwoofer channels are monaural.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com