Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Are Ascends ugly or is it just me?

Again, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Read a different way then you intended.

Christian

Hey, passion drives us, my friend! Sorry you took it the wrong way. The internet does not allow for inflection. Nothing worse than starting an online relationship, nurturing it, getting to the point of co-dependancy, finally setting up a romantic rendezvous, anticipating the meeting, arriving at the scene with butterflies-in-the-stomach feelings, only to find out the other person is not the correct gender.....D'oh!

Ed

LOL

Thanks for that, put a smile on my face...

...so live anywhere near Atlanta???

;-)

Christian

20 minutes South of Cleveland!(Remember the Indians/Braves World Series?)

Ed

Cleveland Rocks!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by cjsparky

Cleveland Rocks!!!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Why yes...yes, it does []

Ed

Yes...that Artesyn guy is an idiot....no arguments there. He annoyed me two or three weeks ago. I am surprised it took this long for people to notice.

As for being fair....please look at how many times certain owners mention "ugly vinyl", heck, I have even read it posted by a company president. It is clearly subjective, and I have no issues with the opinion, except for when those same people get upset with my opinion. Christian, you are a good guy, I have not seen you post like that, but fair is fair.

Anyways....glad things are cleared up.

-curtis

OK, I just found this thread so I'll put in my 2 cents. I for one am glad the Ascends look the way they do. My new family room/home theater is all stained red oak:

As you can see, it would be quite difficult to match the color of my wood and honestly I wouldn't want to. As for gloss black, I think that just looks tacky unless your room us ultra-modern. I think my Ascends blend in perfectly with my room and the wife has never complained ;-)

Todd

Quit showing that thing off!

-curtis

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by curtis

Quit showing that thing off!

-curtis

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Haha - I'm not the only one who gratuitously posts pics of his Ascends.