Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie Ascendant

Curtis, I know it's a bit late on the hat thing, but if you ever get more, shoot me an e-mail. I'm interested.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Eddie Horton

Welcome to the forum. You and I have the exact same setup, and I'm sure you'll be as pleased with yours as I am with mine. Let us know if you have any questions.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Just curious...what do you use for your interconnects and speaker cables ?

I have been very happy with http://www.bluejeanscable.com for my interconnects. I made my own speaker cables using Canare 4S11. A lot of folks use 12 gauge speaker cable from Home Depot or Partsexpress.com.

-curtis

I made my own speaker cables also. Here's a link for a good looking, inexpensive solution. www.whatisrazar.com/speakercables.html

ascend sells speaker cable, but i don't know if they terminate it or not?

i have some home made 12g bi-wire cable w/ bananas on all ends. standard 14g cable for my surrounds.

I figured it would be better to reply to this rather than start my own topic as I'm also a newbie Ascendant. I imagine I'll feel rather stupid after hearing the answer, but how do you remove the speaker grilles?

Pull. []

gently though....[]

-curtis

[:I] I knew it'd be something simple. I actually had to use a small piece of plastic as a lever to pull them off, as I couldn't grip them properly. Well, I wanted to make sure before I did anything silly. Thanks.