Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Ascendant

bong! Welcome, and let us know how everything goes. Where are you located?

Hey...are we Ascendants or Ascenders?

-curtis

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by curtis

bong! Welcome, and let us know how everything goes. Where are you located?

Hey...are we Ascendants or Ascenders?

-curtis

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thanks, Curtis ! I will let you know how everything goes when my Ascends get here sometime Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Btw, I'm located in Exton, PA...about 35 miles or so from Philly.

Ascendants or Ascenders...hmmm...either one would work, I guess. And it really doesn't matter...we'll let the sound speak for itself. []

Ahhh....did you go to JohnnyCasaba's to listen to his setup?

-curtis

Welcome to the forum. You and I have the exact same setup, and I'm sure you'll be as pleased with yours as I am with mine. Let us know if you have any questions.

bongcruz,

Guess you did not need that audition after all, congrats on the new HT.

bong, you have the same system i do. i've compared it to systems costing much more (as well as sounding much different). the ascend system was the best overall for me and i'm sure you'll enjoy it just the same. the 340s up front really produce a fluid, matched soundstage. let us know how it goes!

i think we need to run a poll...

Ascendant
    Ascender
    Other

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by curtis

Ahhh....did you go to JohnnyCasaba's to listen to his setup?

-curtis

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I wasn't able to audition JohnnyCasaba's set-up but I would have loved to listen to his Ascends if my schedule permitted it.

I did email Johnny to ask him if I could schedule an audition but I didn't get a reply back. [V](Did you ever get that email Johnny ?) Anyway, I found out, after checking my calendar, that I won't have the time to do the audition until October and I didn't want to wait that long. So, it worked out well...[]

bongcruz,

I received your email, and I replied back saying I would be glad to do it, just give me your phone number to schedule a time good for us both, guess you never received my reply. Oh well, enjoy your new setup when it arrives.

Bong...

As many others have mentioned thus far, I too have the same setup and I know you will be "blown" away with the sound quality. Once everything arrives and setup, please let us know your impressions.

I vote "Ascenders", simple and to the point.....

Curtis, Any idea when Dave F. will have the new Ascend Logos availble for our speaker grills???

Bill

Greetings from Central Florida!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by BillS

Curtis, Any idea when Dave F. will have the new Ascend Logos availble for our speaker grills???<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Nope...but I finally have the total costs to get the hats out to you. I will be sending out email.

-curtis